GPS will often mislead you. Here are step-by-step directions:
From Denver/Colorado Springs:
· I-25 South to the South Academy exit in south Colorado Springs-
· Turn right onto South Academy West and go 1.7 miles to Highway 115
· At HWY 115 turn South/left to Florence- about 40 miles
· At the Carls Jr. in Florence, turn left onto Highway 67 and drive about 15 miles to Wetmore
· At Wetmore the road will split- go to the right/West on HWY 96 about 16 miles to Westcliffe
· Take Hwy 69 NORTH – this is at the four way stop sign. You will pass a two story brick building (called the Lamp Post Lodge); at the end of their property you will see a 65mph sign and a sign for the Pines Road.
· Turn left (west) onto the Pines Rd (also CR170); follow the Pines Rd for approximately 7.5 miles. Please note this becomes primarily a dirt road.
· At the two turns along Pines Road you will find signs for The Historic Pines Ranch pointing you in the correct direction. Follow these signs.
· Just before you reach our driveway is a private road that is marked as the Spread Eagle Subdivision/Private property. You will see another sign for the Historic Pines Ranch. Continue right (north).
· A short distance later you will see a sign for the Pines Ranch. Turn left (west) on the drive. Follow the drive west. Right before you reach another Pines Ranch sign, you will see a driveway to the right. Turn right and proceed to the "Whoa" stop sign.
· Please call or text 719-289-1046 when you arrive and one of our staff will direct you.
Please note we have two large breed patrol dogs. They are VERY friendly to people but expect to be met by them when you arrive.
PO Box 1335
Westcliffe, CO 81252
379 Chalice Road, Westcliffe, Colorado 81252, United States