The breathtaking Sangre de Cristo mountains make a beautiful backdrop for your Colorado wedding.
Day-of Events Only:
For couples interested in a day-of event only, you can have your choice of 3 outdoor ceremony sites, use of our folding chairs and banquet tables, and use of either or both the dining hall/commercial kitchen or dance hall. Prices vary depending on your selections.
DIY Weddings Include:
· Your choice of 3 beautiful outdoor ceremony sites.
· A 2-person Honeymoon Cabin exclusively for the wedding couple.
· Lodging for up to 38 guests/wedding party members in our three family-sized, duplex cabins.
· Use of the commercial kitchen and dining room including use of cookware, dishes, silverware, and glasses.
· Use of the dance hall which accommodates up to 150 guests.
· Use of our Bluetooth portable speaker and microphone.
· Folding tables and chairs for up to 150 guests.
· Exclusive use of the ranch for the duration of your event.
· Early check-in available at no additional cost.
· Free WIFI in the dance hall and dining room buildings. NOTE: Rural WIFI is not as robust as what large cities can offer. Streaming may not always be possible and outages sometimes occur especially in inclement weather; connections are generally good enough to check email, respond to messages, and post pictures.
· A variety of rustic décor items such as mason jars, vases, burlap runners, etc. you are welcome to borrow.
Contact us for more information and to check availability.
$4400 (ceremony site and dance hall)
$5300 (ceremony site, dance hall, and dining hall/commercial kitchen)
2-night DIY Destination Wedding:
3-night DIY Destination Wedding:
Price varies depending on how many days the dance hall and/or dining hall spaces are needed. Contact us for details.
*Discounts available for military, teachers, first-responders, medical personnel, and foster/adopt families.
The Valley View Meadow ceremony site is a spacious location providing expansive views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains to the west and gorgeous views of the Wet Mountain Valley to the east. This is our largest ceremony site but is also the furthest from our buildings and is in full sun.
The Front Lawn offers outstanding views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains to the south and west and the Wet Mountain Valley to the east. The lawn has several aspen trees scattered around with minimal shade for guests. This ceremony site is convenient to the cabins and other buildings on the property but still provides gorgeous views of the mountains. This site receives full sun.
The Aspen Grove offers seclusion among large pine and aspen trees. This is the most intimate ceremony site and offers the most shade, but due to the proximity of the trees, there is not a clear view of the mountains.
The dining hall offers flexible seating options for approximately 50 people and is connected directly to the commercial kitchen. An ice machine is available in this building as well as Wi-Fi.
The patio outside the dining hall provides a gorgeous view of the Sangre de Cristo mountains and Wet Mountain Valley. There is seating for approximately 20 people.
The Dance Hall can accommodate up to 150 guests and is most often used as the reception site for wedding groups. It has a stage area and large open floor measuring 30’ x 80’. A bonus room upstairs allows brides (or grooms) and their attendants plenty of space to prepare for the ceremony.
The entry to the dance hall building has a small bar area couples can use as part of their reception set-up or for cocktail hour. There is also a medium-sized room adjacent to the bar area that is convenient for storage or your own creative use.